A family home had been suffering from a plague of flies over the past few weeks. They had finally had enough and called us to investigate. When we went in to the roof space we found a family of dead rats. They will of been killed by someone laying poison for them. How did the family not know?
It is likely the rats have been feeding from a neighbours bin or bird table and living in this families house. Poison will have been placed at the rats food source and the rats have eaten it over a few days and then perished from its effects. Rats often die in their nests as most common rat poisons are chronic so take a few days to work.
For more on rat control click here or click the picture.
Pest Control Liverpool